Online Registrations will be taken until May 11th
New this year - Thursday night Opening Party at Artie's Sports Bar. Come to Artie's at 5:00pm to check-in, and stay for our Opening Night Party. Free to all registered Anglers, may register guests prior to event.
When registering: input your registration information, click "Finished Adding Attendees", click next, then confirm.
At this point: you will be rerouted back to the calendar to complete
your registration. At the top right of the calendar, click on the
green shopping cart to complete the transaction.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Click on image above for a printable version
Sponsor and Register now!
(click above to sponsor or register)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Awards in each Division and Category:
Catch and Release
- Angler's Registration includes eligibility of fish in rodeo, collared angler fishing shirt, free complimentary snack bar throughout the event, entry into door prize raffle, Thursday night festivities, and meals provided by member companies Friday and Saturday nights
- Non-Anglers /Guests can purchase shirts and guest passes to the Opening Night Party online.
- Sponsorship Info: For more information on Sponsorship benefits, click here.
Back this year:
- Pre-purchase a Solar Performance UPF +50 long-sleeve fishing shirt for $35
- Shirts will feature a back design and pocket logo (mock-up and colors to come)
- May 4th is the deadline to pay for Fishing Rodeo Sponsorship
- April 13th is the deadline to register without a late fee, and to receive your shirts at the event. Shirts for registrations received after April 13th or at the event will be received after the Fishing Rodeo
- Three will be a $50 late fee ($225/angler) applied to ALL registrations received after April 13th to May 11th
- Anyone wanting to register after May 11th will have to do so onsite, and incur an extra $100 late fee ($325/angler)
Cancellations: Please note our cancellation policy -
- Cancellations before April 13th - 100% refund
- Cancellations after April 13th and outside of 72-hours of the event - 50% refund
No refunds given less than 72-hours prior to the event
Please contact Kati or Claire at 504-468-3188 with any questions
concerning Fishing Rodeo.
Click on the image above for a pDF of the rodeo Rules.
Click on the image above for a PDF of the Leader Board Results.